The POE-SW811 is an unmanaged 10-Port Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 96 watts of PoE power. All PoE ports run at 10/100Mbps and may give as much as 30W per port through the IEEE802.3at standard, in addition to as much as 60W on port 1 through Hi-PoE. It also has two Gigabit uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports. There are LED indicators for data and PoE on all ports.
- Ports: 2*10/100/1000Mbps Uplink ports, 8*10/100Mbps PoE ports
- PoE Power: Port 1 ≤60W, Port 2-8 ≤30W, Total≤96W
- PoE Protocol: IEEE802.3af (PoE), IEEE802.3at (PoE+), Hi-PoE
- Switching Capacity: 5.6G
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 4.17Mpps
- Packet Buffer Memory: 4Mb
- MAC Table Size: 16K
- Flow Keep an eye on: Enable by default
- Application Humidity: 10 – 90%
- Power: DC48-57V power adapter
- Lightening Protection: Common Mode 2KV; Differential Mode 0.5KV
- Operating Temperature: 14F – 131F (-10C – 55C)
- Weight: 1.08lbs (0.49kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.48in x 3.94in x 1.18in (190mm x 100mm x 30mm)
All products sold by PoE Depot come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, in addition to a 1 year warranty that covers replacement for free.
Make certain this fits by entering your model number.
8 PoE+ Ports at 10/100Mbps each and every, 2 Uplink ports at 10/100/1000Mbps each and every
Hi-PoE at port 1 providing as much as 60W single port, PoE+ at port 2-8 as much as 30W per port, which is better than normal PoE port that may only provide 15.4W per port.
96W Max Total Power
PD detection will mechanically detect and provide required power to your PoE devices **Note: Do not Strengthen passive PoE device**
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Tech Strengthen